The Warmland Sailing Association is based in the Cowichan Valley, Vancouver Island.
If you want to sail local waters, but don’t want the big expense of private boat ownership, this association may be for you. Sail in the company of other members, or sign the boat out for personal use if you are a qualified skipper. All levels of skill accepted with lots of opportunities to improve your competencies and confidence. Joining fee is $2,500 (transferable), plus reasonable monthly dues. The members currently own two boats (a Vancouver 42′ & a C&C 30′) moored in Genoa Bay Marina…a great place to sail from, or to just hang out.
Email for more information: email@example.com
- IMPORTANT CHANGE: 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Cancelled: Head Up The Creek Rowing Regatta
- Community Notice: Head Up The Creek Rowing Regatta
- Winter 2020 Life Afloat now available!
- Newcomer stories: Boat life, ‘for the fun of it’
- Welcome to Life Afloat
- 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Opportunity to Comment on Central Saanich’s application for Brentwood Bay Licence of Occupation
- 2017 Annual General Meeting