|“s/v Dulcinea II was custom built by a very knowledgeable boat builder using excellent materials and ensuring painstaking attention to details. This is a very good example of a craftsman who takes pride in his work….” –Chris Wettberg, Surveyor, Global Marine For more information or to view, phone Bill, 250.661.2021|
|LOD: 34’0”, Beam: 10’10”, Draft: 5’5”, Ballast 5,000 lbs. Hull material: Wood/Epoxy/WEST System Decking/Superstructure: Plywood epoxy and finish cloth fibreglass reinforced plastic Ribs: Sawn White Oak Planking: Wedge-seamed Red Cedar Mast: 46’ Sitka Spruce epoxy and glassed Boom: Sitka Spruce epoxy and glassed|
|Engine: Sabb diesel, 10hp Propeller: 2-blade variable pitch|
|Tender: Custom-built epoxy plywood tender. 10’0”. Excellent rowing dinghy c/w oars|
|If you are looking for a sturdy coastal or offshore cruiser, Dulcinea II offers comfort, reliability, and easy-to-maintain systems. There is a spec sheet available. Also a full survey report dated October 10, 2020. New Price: $39,000CDN|
- New Boaters Exchange
- Julie May is for sale! (SOLD)
- They really saved my bacon
- A Member’s YouTube Channel
- To-o-o-o Great Expectations?
- IMPORTANT CHANGE: 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Cancelled: Head Up The Creek Rowing Regatta
- Community Notice: Head Up The Creek Rowing Regatta
- Winter 2020 Life Afloat now available!