If you’re passionate about living on the water, or believe that those who do should have the freedom to do so, we could use your financial — as well as philosophical — support. There are people in our communities and government who would like to see this way of life disappear on our coastline. Help us inspire those people with a different point of view as well as build and improve our communities.
How do your donations support BCNRA and its members? Your donations help support:
- Research into issues and initiatives that have a direct impact on liveaboard boaters and floathome residents.
- Public education regarding specific issues.
- Expert reports on specific topics, e.g., legal implications, environmental impacts, etc.
- Legal challenges to laws that have an unfair, adverse impact on liveaboards and floathomes.
- Annual expenses such as the BCNRA website, Annual General Meeting, and other organizational initiatives.
Please note that as an advocacy group, we are not a registered charity and cannot issue tax receipts. Thank you for your contribution to the liveaboard community.
To donate, click the Donate button below which will take you to a secure site to process your donation. You do not need to be a PayPal member, simply enter the amount and look for “Don’t have a PayPal account? ” (shown below left) and click Continue to enter your credit card information.